- Day 1Koblenz, situated on the banks of the Rhine, is your base to view the Deutsches Eck and visit the surrounding areas, including Marksburg Castle.
- Day 2The picturesque towns of Boppard, Rudesheim and St Goar and their enchanting castles await you. Travel between the towns by steam boat. Alternatively, take a tour of BayArena football stadium followed by a visit to Cologne.
- Day 3Spend the day enjoying the fantasy and mystical rides and attractions at Germany's biggest theme park - Phantasialand.
- Day 4Combine a visit to Konigswinter and Drachenfels by funicular railway before exploring what Bonn/Cologne has to offer.
Germany >> Rhineland
Spectacular views both landside and from the rivers themselves expose the true beauty of this great region. Numerous castles dominate the shores, mostly built as royal or ducal palaces rather than fortifications, they truly are magnificent. The Rhine, at approximately 1300km long, flows through six countries.
Rediscover the Rhineland…
From fairy tale castles, historic cities and pretty villages you will find plenty to do in the Rhine Valley:
- Cologne – Cathedral, Chocolate Factory & Bay Arena Stadium
- Rudesheim – Seigfried’s Mechanical Music Cabinet
- Rhein-Man Adventure Park (Russelheim)
- Chair lift from Muhltal to Gedeonseck.
- Rhine steam boat cruise
- Marksburg Castle
- Nuerburging Racing Track
- Loreley Rock
- Rheinfels Castle (St Goar)
- Deutsches Eck
- St Goarhausen – Burg Maus & Burg Katz (Cat & Mouse Castles)
- Cochem, Moselle Valley – Chair lift & swimming complex
- Konigswinter (original home of snow white & the seven dwarfs) &
Drachenfels (Dragon’s Rock) by funicular railway