- Day 1Coach transfer from Vienna airport to hotel, with continued use of coach for the afternoon for half day guided tour
- Day 2Use of coach for full day excursion to Mauthausen Memorial Camp, Melk Benedictine Abbey and Durnstein, with guide services.
- Day 3Transfer from Vienna to Budapest, stopping in Bratislava.
- Day 4Full day use of coach for guided tour of Budapest, followed by a visit to the Parliament buildings and House of Terror Museum.
- Day 5Free day to explore Budapest followed by evening transfer from your hotel to Budapest airport.
Vienna & Budapest Tour
Begin in Vienna, a cultural haven, which is home to grand imperial palaces, a whole district of art museums, an historical centre and masses of glorious green parkland’s and gardens. Transfer from Vienna to Budapest, stopping to visit Bratislava en route. Budapest is arguably the most beautiful city in central Europe and an architectural gem. With Buda on the west bank and Pest on the east bank this ancient capital city is full of contrasts and unique in its own right.
This tour will be fully escorted by Mr Michael Clifford, formerly of Scoil Mhuire Clane. Michael has a huge passion for travel and has organised many school trips all over Europe for large groups of students, therefore has a vast amount of experience leading groups. Michael has a great knowledge of both Vienna and Budapest and will make every effort to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable trip.
Price: €789 per person
Fully comprehensive insurance cover (if required) – we can discount the price if you have your own annual insurance.
- Dublin/Vienna return Budapest/Dublin on Aer Lingus scheduled airline services.
- All current taxes and charges.
- One item of checked-in baggage per person (20kgs Aer Lingus).
- 3 nights B&B 3 star superior hotel accommodation in central Vienna.
- 2 nights B&B 4 star hotel accommodation in central Budapest.
- 3 evening meals served in your hotel on day 1, day 3 and day 5.
If you would like to enquire about availability on this trip, or would like to receive a full itinerary, then please contact us on 01 4825900.
- Tuesday 25th Sep 2012
- Depart Dublin 07.10
- Arrive Vienna 10.55
- Saturday 30th Sep 2012
- Depart Budapest 20.10
- Arrive Dublin 22.20