One of the most diverse and fascinating cities in Europe, Prague is a hub of culture and arts with a rich history.
The ‘city of spires’ is one of the most visited cities in Europe for good reason, groups travelling to Prague will have no shortage of sites to see and explore.
- Charles Bridge
- Mala Strana
- Old Town
- Astronomical Clock
- John Lennon Wall of Liberty
- Petrin Hill and Observation tower
- Museum of Communism
- St Nicolas Church
- Prague Castle
- Jewish Quarter
- Convent of St Agnes of Bohemia
- Kutna Hora
- Ruckl Nizbor glass factory and Castle Karlstejn
- Czech Krumlov
- Prague Ghost Tour
- Day 1: Get to know Prague with a walking sightseeing tour. Explore the old town and the Jewish Quarter and see the Astronomical Clock, Charles Bridge, Mala Strana & John Lennon Wall of Liberty.
- Day 2: Take the funicular up Petrin Hill to the observation tower for spectacular panoramic views of the city. Make your way down the hill and take a tour of the historic castle district.
- Day 3: Spend the day touring Terezin, a former military fortress and concentration camp during World War II. See the Lesser Fortress and Magdeburg Barracks and visit the Ghetto Museum.
- Day 4: On your last day revisit Prague’s political history with a trip to the Museum of Communism.