Straddling the river Tiber, Rome extends the warmest of welcomes to its visitors and is recognised for its hospitality.
As a world heritage site historically, the opportunities for discovering the very finest of art, culture and architecture are limitless. Students involved in art and religious studies have the world at their feet with the Vatican museums full with spiritual art and sculpture, including many Renaissance pieces. Something of interest will never be far from your gaze.
When in Rome…
Below is a selection of some of the top things to see and do in the magnificent city of Rome:
- St Peter’s Basilica
- Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel
- Roman & Imperial Forums
- St Peter’s Square
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish steps
- Palatine Hill
- Piazza Navona
- Piazza del Popolo
- Castel Sant’Angelo (Mausoleum of Hadrian)
- Capitoline Museums
- Rainbow MagicLand Theme Park
- Cinecitta World Theme Park
- Time Elevator
- Ice Skating
- Cinema in English
- Pizza making class
Our hotels are located in central Rome, Fregene, San Vito Romano and Fiuggi.
Rome can be combined with Florence or Sorrento to maximise your tour
experience and make a wonderful 3, 4 or 5 night trip
- Day 1Surround yourself in the grandeur and sophistication of Rome while accompanied by your experienced city tour guide. Visits this day include the Forum, Pantheon and Colosseum. Finish the evening soaking up the atmosphere around the Trevi Fountain.
- Day 2Explore the beauty of the Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums, as well as the Dome of St Peters Basilica.
- Day 3Enjoy a full day at Rainbow Magicland theme park (seasonal opening), alternatively take a full day excursion to Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius.
- Day 4The Catacombs are really worth a visit this morning, followed by last minute sightseeing or shopping.