Sorrento, overlooking the bay of Naples has panoramic views that are difficult to equal.
The most famous town of the Sorrentine Peninsula makes an ideal base for exploring the main attractions of the surrounding area and Campania region.
Savour Sorrento and be amazed by the Amalfi Coast…
- Mount Vesuvius
- Island of Capri
- Naples & Archeological Museum
- Amalfi Coast – Positano & Amalfi
- Gnocchi or Pizza making class
- Folk evening
Sorrento is most popularly combined with Rome to make a fabulous 3 to 5 night tour. Below is just a sample itinerary for spending time in Sorrento, either before or after your stay in Rome .
- Day 1Take an early flight into Rome and enjoy a city tour of Rome before travelling to Sorrento. Alternatively fly directly into Naples.
- Day 2Enjoy a full day on the beautiful island of Capri, take the funicular to Capri town or venture further up to Anacapri for breath-taking views. Alternatively, take a drive along the stunning Amalfi Coast and visit the picturesque towns of Positano and Amalfi.
- Day 3 Visit Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius – an extremely fascinating and educational day.
- Day4 Spend some time in Naples and visit the Archaeological Museum before departing.
It is also possible to be accommodated in Naples